As we’ve noted before on this blog, time does march on — that event will come.
There have been so many events over the past few years that I dreaded — because I hated how much weight I had gained! But today, as I was packing for my trip with plenty of choices in my closet, I realized that I am REALLY excited about going to see my family and was having fun packing.
I am truly thankful that P and I started this blog in March. By making a few little changes… what we decided to eat. From those little changes, big changes are happening for me:
- Just about everything in my closet is fitting. What’s left and will be fitting very soon – three pairs of jeans, one pair of shorts, one really cute skirt.
- I no longer dread client meetings or other outings because trying to find something to fit was so depressing. (I decided a few years ago NOT to buy any larger clothes which meant, before this blog, I had about two outfits that fit and were decent enough to wear out in public).
- I have not had heartburn, aches or pains, headaches in months.
- I do not get upset at little things, my moods/emotions stay calm.
- I have tons of energy during the day and sleep like a rock at night.
Finally, and probably the most important change of all — I am feeling good about myself.