It’s been awhile since I posted on the blog so I am overdue to give an update. I managed to lose the weight I had gained from slipping on the processed carbs and sugar. I am holding steady at my 20 pound loss and still need to go for that last 10 for a grand total of 30 pounds. I am going to adapt P’s Accountability Chart idea and give myself a smiley face for every day I am able to stick to my plan. I’ll get a smiley face each day for:
- no or extremely minimal processed carb and sugar (extremely minimal = 1 Dr. Kracker cracker or 1 piece of dark chocolate)
- 3 or 4 mile walk, brisk as I can
- 2 ups and downs on the stairs per month so I am now at 8 up and 8 down
- leg exercises 10 per month so now up to 40 reps on each of four exercises
- arm weights 10 per month so now up to 40 reps on each round (I do three different exercises with low weights)
- at least 8 hours sleep
In May I will be able to add some laps in the pool as the weather will be nice. I will strive for 1 per month so that will begin me at 5 laps. I still haven’t found a yoga class that I am happy with so I will begin that search again once the weather turns too cold for the pool.
So my new goals are in place, I’m excited. Now I am off to stock up at Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s!